March, 23 2013
Spring Forward 2013 on “The Key!”
WRTW 90.5 219.228.2995 Pledge lines are open! It would be good to beat the last minute rush!!!! Thank you to all of the volunteers and support from friends! listen now www.thekeyfm.com
November, 9 2012
HIGHLAND – The Region Sports Network is pleased to announce that an agreement has been reached with radio station WRTW 90.5fm, to provide year-round play-by-play coverage of local sporting events.
WRTW is a powerful, regional frequency, located at 90.5 on the FM dial. With more than 3000 watts of easy listening stereo power behind it, WRTW-FM, known to listeners as “The Key”, covers an east-west pattern ranging from west of Joliet, Il., to east of LaPorte, a distance of about 75 miles. Its north-south signal pattern ranges from north of downtown Chicago all the way to south Jasper County, also covering a span of about 75 miles. (more…)
October, 2 2012
Winners in Each Age Category:
Adults (18 and over): Sarah Gensaw- 62 K-Dollars
Teens (13-17): Amber Gensaw- 24 K-Dollars
Kids (12 and under): Leah Gensaw- 44 K-Dollars
*The following are K-Dollar Kontributors who gave 20 or more K-Dollars in September (and who will also receive a small prize):
- Rema Vezy- 56 K-Dollars (adult’s category)
- Zander Dickelson- 36 K-Dollars (kid’s category)
The Key is thankful for everyone who participated in September’s K-Dollar Kontest- God bless you!
Remember, a brand new contest starts at the first of every month and ends the last day of every month.
September, 5 2012
Simply click here to download your free discount drug card and begin saving up to 75% off your pharmacy purchases. The card is useable at 59,000 stores throughout the region and throughout the nation.
And a portion of the proceeds will benefit The Key too!
That’s a win-win for you–save money and give to your favorite radio station at the same time!
August, 10 2012
90.5, The Key, is announcing a brand new, exciting contest to help raise a little money for The Key and to help our listeners have a little fun at the same time!
The K-dollar Kontest details are as follows:
- The contest is called The Key’s K-Dollar Kontest, and it begins Monday, August 13, 2012.
- The objective of the contest is to see which listeners can send in the most K-dollars each month.
- There will be three winners each month in three different age groups.
- The deadline to send in the K-dollars is the last day of each month.
- The address to mail the K-dollars in is 507 State Street, Hammond, IN 46320.
- Members of First Baptist Church may put them in the offering and be sure to mark them “K-dollars for The Key”!
- What is a K-dollar? Every one dollar bill has one of 12 letters on the front left—A-L—that identify at which of the Federal Reserves it was made, e.g. Chicago, Kansas, Dallas, etc. (See photo above with the “K” by our first President’s picture. That’s a “K-dollar”!)
- We are asking our listeners to collect and send in only the one-dollar bills that have a K (for Key!) on the front.
Whoever sends in the most K-dollars in their age group will get the following:
- A prize according to their age group.
- Have their name announced on the Morning Show and have the option of calling in to the Morning Show. Their name will also be posted on the WRTW website.
- Every giver of 20 K-dollars or more will receive something.
K-dollar Kontest Age Groups:
- Kids -12 and under
- Teens – 13 to 17
- Adults – 18 and over
K-dollar Kontest Monthly Prizes:
- Teens and adults – T-shirt
- Kids – Pizza coupon
K-dollar Kontest Social Media.
- We will post updates, reminders, and monthly winners on our WRTW Facebook site.
Register by e-mailing your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike at 219.228.2931 and leave a voice mail with your name and contact information.